Why You Should Learn Python
Python is a very popular programming language today and therefore needs an introduction. It is widely used in various business sectors, for instance, programming, web development, machine learning, and data science. Given its widespread use, it’s not surprising that Python has surpassed Java as the top programming language. In the PYTHON FOR BEGINNERS course, you will learn the basics of Python programming.
Here, we will discuss the following topics as well:
- What is the Python Programming Language?
- After that, Top 10 Reasons to Learn Python
What is the Python Programming Language?
- Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language with built-in data structures and dynamic semantics. It supports multiple programming paradigms, such as structures, object-oriented, and functional programming.
- In addition, Python supports different modules and packages, which allows program modularity and code reuse.
- Guido van Rossum created Python.
Why Learn Python – Find The Top 10 Reasons
- Career Opportunities and Salary
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Web Development
- Scripting and Automation
- Libraries and Packages
- Testing Frameworks
- Portable and Extensible
- Active Community
- Also Easy to Use
In conclusion, you will see that the same code can be written using fewer lines in Python. Thus, making it much simpler to use on many levels.
This course is arranged in affiliation with Daffodil International Academy. Daffodil International Academy (DIA) is a new pathway that emerged from the oldest private institution, Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT) which started its initial journey back in 1997 and has now become the largest renowned IT Institute in Bangladesh. It has the affiliation to conduct internationally recognized Honors and Diploma courses in IT & Business.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bengali
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self