About the Course:
This course aims to develop the foundation of Object-Oriented Programming among interested learners. The course covers:
- Encapsulation and example of using encapsulation
- Inheritance; Using Inheritance in real-life
- Polymorphism; Using polymorphism in real-life
With examples from the real-life scenario.
By completing this course, the learners will be able to analyze the real-world from programming perspectives, design information systems using OOP and solve real-world problems using OOP. Additionally, the learners will develop an appreciation of information system design using OOP (Java, Python, etc). This course will also be useful to move further into the world of object-oriented programming.
To sum it up: From this course, learners will learn the concept of OOP which will, later on, help them to be more efficient with different programming languages.
Object Oriented Programming Course Requirements:
Learners must be familiar with the concept of programming and having computing background will be an added advantage. Learners need to understand the content and instructions in English.
What More to Expect?
- 4 complete lessons within 1 hour of time
- Quizzes to assess learning from the course
- Option to discuss problems on the lessons through the course forum
- Certificate of achievement issued with the affiliation of HRDI and Skill Jobs Jointly.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 756
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Adnan Rahman Sayeem
i have learned a lotthanks a lot for teaching me many things.