This is a Laravel-CRUD, which stands for Create, Read, Update and Delete which are operations needed in most data-driven apps that access and work with data from a database. In this example, we’ll see how to implement the CRUD operations in Laravel 8 against a MySQL database.
At first, we need to know about Laravel. Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching.
Why should we learn Laravel? Laravel aims to make the development process a pleasing one for the developer without sacrificing application functionality. Happy developers make the best code. To this end, we’ve attempted to combine the very best of what we have seen in other web frameworks, including frameworks implemented in other languages, such as Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC, and Sinatra.
This is a Laravel Basic Course, where we can learn –
- What kind of tools do we need for Laravel Project? Like Editor, Database, Xampp, etc.
- How to install a Laravel project?
- How to connect database?
- Adding data to the database through a form.
- Finally, Laravel crud (add, view, edit, update, delete).
Course Objectives & Benefits:
- By this course, we will be able to learn about Laravel’s basic concepts. We will know how to build a project with Laravel framework.
- By this course, we will understand that Laravel is one of the most widely used PHP frameworks for web development. It allows developers to build websites quickly and easily because of its numerous essential features. It’s also highly fluid, user-friendly, and simple to learn and comprehend.
- We can understand our concepts about Authentication with Laravel are a breeze to set up. Almost everything is set up for you right out of the box. Laravel also makes it easy to arrange authorization logic and manage resource access.
To start development using Laravel you must have a basic understanding of PHP. Laravel provides Object Oriented Programming (OOP) approach so that it is necessary to have knowledge of OOP using PHP. Laravel uses a blade templating engine to render HTML in the framework. We must have a basic grip on HTML and CSS to develop a website.
- Good knowledge about PHP, Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS.
- PHP fundamentals.
- Object-Oriented Programming (Inheritance, Interface, and Polymorphism)
- Model View Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
GoEdu Learner’s Manual
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language Bengali
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self