Kick start your learning of Python for Machine Learning and programming, with this beginner-friendly course Introduction to Python for Beginners. Python is one of the world’s most popular programming languages. For instance, there has never been a greater demand for professionals to apply Python fundamentals in business solutions across industries.
This course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours—no prior programming experience necessary! You will learn Python syntax, comments, variables, data types, numbers, casting, strings, booleans, operators. Then, you will get a basic idea about Python lists & tuples, Python sets, dictionaries, if…else condition, while loop & for loop, Python functions, lambda, arrays, classes/objects. You will also work with Python inheritance, iterators, Python scope & modules, Python dates, Python math, JSON, RegEx, Python PIP, try…except, user input and Python string formatting.
Why should you learn Python Programming?
- Python is easier to read, write, and learn than most other major programming languages.
- It is the most popular programming language for the developers
- Python developers are some of the highest-paid developers in the market, particularly in data science, machine learning, and web development.
- An incredibly supportive community and available online resources to learn and grow.
Benefits of the Introduction to Python for Beginners course
- 19 beginner-friendly lessons
- Dedicated Course Forum to discuss and share
- Self Assessment at the end of the course
- Finally, Course Completion Certification
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self