Human stress is a daily companion in human life. Rich, poor, all people feel emotional about something. Stress is a common issue many people face. It’s dangerous to your health and can cause anxiety, depression, and even physical injury. On the way to life, we see people with different types of stress. such as physical, emotional, and psychological stress. People are always looking for the answers to how to manage their stress. But, the truth is that you have to be proactive by working on it before you can solve the problem. Stress management is thus a necessity.
There’s no need to carry the weight of stress on your shoulders any longer when we have a solution for you. An online course made just for you! This course provides about 28 exclusive video lessons on how to reduce stress for good by using evidence-based techniques and methods.
We will discuss how we can benefit from stress management:
- How do we control stress?
- Learn how to control good stress and bad stress.
- We will look at ways to reduce stress.
Who can take the Stress Management course?
Anyone can participate and can get benefit from this course. However,
- Fresh Graduates
- Social workers will be especially benefited by completing the course.
What to expect from the Stress Management Course?
- 28 complete lessons within 1 hour 40 minutes of time
- Opportunity to take the exam after completing the course
- Quizzes to assess learning from the course
- Option to discuss problems on the lessons through the course forum
- Certificate of achievement issued with the affiliation of HRDI and Skill Jobs Jointly.
GoEdu Learner’s Manual
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1.5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self