This course is intended to empower students with required techniques, practicing which, students will be able to improve their English speaking skills. The course focuses on the fluency, pronunciation, and accent development of the students. After completing this course, students will know how to level up their verbal communication skills in English. In addition, students will learn useful apps and websites and a brief introduction to the IELTS speaking test.
Who is eligible for the English Speaking course?
- Beginner-level students with basic English skills.
- Professionals who are struggling with their English communication skills.
Facilities learners will get from the course:
- 9 lessons in 1.5 Hours
- Self-assessment after completing the course
- Opportunity to participate in Forum Discussion
- Certificates from Daffodil Institute of Languages.
GoEdu Learner’s Manual
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self