You’re embarrassed when you make a mistake in English!
Your face is flushed, and you wish you could vanish.
You want to go back to your home as soon as possible.
That’s fine. We all make mistakes when learning a foreign language, and embarrassment is universal. Embarrassment is common when learning a foreign language as a result of a spoken or written mistake.
The course will help you to speak and write English correctly. In this course, we will look at the most common mistakes made by the learners of English and how to avoid them while speaking and writing. This course is designed by taking feedback from the instructors who teach English to the learners at the tertiary level. The common mistakes observed by the instructors at the tertiary level are included in this course. We are going to cover errors in subject-verb agreement, question formation, irregular verbs, tenses, modal verbs, conditional sentences, adjectives, prepositions, articles, and many more.
Objectives of the Course:
- Help the learners to identify different common mistakes in English.
- Help the learners how to avoid commonly made mistakes while speaking and writing.
- To let the learners know the explanation of the committed mistakes.
Course Learning Outcomes: At the end of the course, the learners will be able to,
- Identify the common mistakes in English while speaking and writing.
- Avoid mistakes in speaking and writing.
- Speak and write correct English.
Previous Experience: Learners who basic knowledge and understanding of English language grammar.
Targeted learners: Learners of English language.
What benefits the learners will get?
- 10 lectures on different common mistakes in the English language.
- Self-assessment opportunity.
- Certificate on course completion.
- Can ask questions in the forum.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self