Machine learning is the leading light of the current industry. Many industries looking to apply AI in their domain. So, machine learning research brings us a world of possibilities for developing cutting-edge applications in a variety of industries. For instance, it can be utilized in the area of cybersecurity, image recognition, medicine, or face recognition. Machine learning has inserted itself into the thread of our everyday lives – even without us noticing.
In this course, we will use Python to implement machine learning models, as Python is one of the world’s most popular programming languages. There has never been a greater demand for professionals to apply Machine Learning models to drive business solutions across industries using Python.
Why should you learn Machine Learning?
- Better career opportunities and growth.
- Better salaries.
- Python is easier to read, write, and learn than most other major programming languages.
- Python developers are some of the highest-paid developers in the market, particularly in data science, machine learning, and web development.
- Also, an incredibly supportive community and available online resources to learn and grow.
Machine Learning for Beginners Course Requirement
Learners should have prior knowledge and skill in Python Programming Language.
Benefits of the Introduction to Machine Learning for Beginners course
- 16 beginner-friendly lessons.
- Dedicated Course Forum to discuss and share.
- Self Assessment at the end of the course.
- Finally, Course Completion Certification.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bengali
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self