C Programming Language: Getting Started
The fastest, easiest way to learn to programming is to learn C Programming Language. This course will teach you to program using the C programming language from the ground up. You will learn everything from the very fundamentals of programming. Maybe you’ve tried to learn C before but failed. Or maybe you are new to C or new to programming. If so, this is the course for you!
C is one of the most important of all programming languages. It is used to program desktop applications, compilers, tools and utilities and even hardware devices. It is fast and efficient – but it can be hard to learn. However, this course begins with a simple introduction to C but quickly moves on to explain some of its most confusing features covering everything from C’s ‘scoping’ rules to the curious connection. By the end of the course you will have a deep understanding both of the C Programming language itself and also of the underlying ‘architecture’ of your computer.
What you will learn from this C Programming Language Course?
- The fundamentals of programming – from the ground up
- How to program on Windows
- The nitty-gritty details of the C language
- Use the source code examples to learn step-by-step
- Understand the special features of C: header files, null-terminated strings
- Videos explain everything in minute detail
Who should take the course?
- Beginners – if you’ve never coded before, you can learn C step by step
- Programmers switching to C from some other language such as Java, Ruby or Python
- Cross-platform developers – there are C compilers for all major operating systems
- Anyone who needs to program C++ or Objective-C. The C language is the place to start
C Programming Language Course Benefits:
- 28 Exclusive Lessons in Bengali
- Self Assessment Test
- Course Completion Certificate
- 500+ Practice Problems
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 4 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bengali
- Students 8
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Introduction to C Programming
- Why learn C Programming?
- History of C Programming
- What is Compiler and Interpreter?
- Basic Structure of C Programming
- Basic Data Type
- Variable & Declaration
- How to take Input from user & display?
- How to convert ASCII value into character & Vice-versa?
- Size of and Comma Operators
- Arithmetic Operator
- Assignment Operator
- Increment & Decrement Operator
- Relational & Ternary Operators
- Logical & Bitwise operator Part-01
- Bitwise Operator Part-02
- Conditional Statement
- Fun Quiz