Employability IT Skills for Industry Needs course gives you a clear idea about Employability IT skills which helps you to develop Employability IT Skills to create a sustainable career. Needs You have hustled hard throughout all those years of your formal education. And now you need a job that justifies those years of burning the midnight oil. If you are considering your career to make sure you are future-proofing your skill set or perhaps moving into a new field altogether, here’s everything you need to know about ICT skills. If you are a computer science and engineering, software engineering, or computer information systems student then this course is for you.
Employability IT skills are important for the industry because they are the skills that employers are looking for in candidates for IT jobs. These skills allow professionals to perform the tasks and responsibilities required by their job, and to do so effectively and efficiently.
Strong employability IT skills can also make a professional more competitive in the job market and increase their chances of getting hired for a desired position. Additionally, continuing to develop and update these skills can help IT professionals stay current in their field and advance in their careers.
For whom is this course intended:
- Students of University.
- Students in all disciplines/departments.
”Employability I.T. Skills for Industry Needs” Course Objectives
- To know about IT Industry trends.
- To learn how to tune your skills according to IT industry demands.
- To know how to accelerate your skills according to your interest.
- To understand how to frame your skills and align your skills with an I.T. Industry.
”Employability I.T. Skills for Industry Needs” Course Outcome:
- Knowledge of trends in the I.T. industry.
- Gain confidence in I.T. skills.
- Understand which skill is right for you.
- Develop your employability in the IT industry.
Curiosity about learning new things. A computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone with Internet access.
What benefits will the learners get?
- 11 lectures within 1.5 hours of time
- Self-assessment opportunity.
- Certificate on course completion.
- You can ask questions in the forum.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1.5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bengali
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self