IELTS is one of the most revered and accepted tests of the English language all over the world. The results of such a test can provide you with an advantage in any of the following situations: higher education, scholarships, employment, career growth, social recognition, etc. So, like any other test, IELTS writing should be approached to get an acceptable score. The test has a scoring range of zero to nine. In highly competitive places, band scores of seven and above are desired. If you are from an English background when it comes to your academic history, it is expected that you would score seven and above. So, if you want to avail yourself of the opportunity to gain a remarkable score, you need strategy, dedication, and guidance. This course through its dedicated lesson and support structure will help you ensure this preparation from the comfort of your home along with a flexible schedule.
Competencies participants will be able to master after completion of the course:
The participants after completion of the course should be able to-
- Get familiar with the IELTS writing structure.
- Then understand each instruction for IELTS writing.
- Learn about the grading criteria/ rubric for IELTS writing.
- Understand the question pattern of the IELTS writing test.
- Therefore, plan for the writing tasks.
- Answer writing section 1.
- Answer writing section 2.
- Implement general strategies to get a better result.
- Finally, become confident through practice.
Who is it for?
- Students who would appear in IELTS tests.
- Students trying to do better at academic writing.
- Individuals thinking about higher education abroad.
- Trainers and teachers aiming to teach the English language at different levels.
- Also, job-holders aiming to gain professional certification for rapid career growth.
What facilities are you getting from the course?
- 10 lessons on different topics around the writing skill.
- Attain writing skills from the comfort of your home.
- Prepare for the IELTS writing test with a flexible schedule.
- Then test your skill mastery at the end of the course.
- In addition, discuss with other participants in the forum.
- Finally, avail certification after successful completion of the course.
GoEdu Learner’s Manual
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bengali
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self