In the modern world of competition and representation, communication is the perfect skill to give you an edge over most of the competitors. Among the key skills in communication, English listening and speaking fall under the most practiced category. From wishing your manager a good morning to wishing your family a good night, the necessity and impact cannot be denied. Hence, this is important to master English listening and speaking for the best possible outcome in all the different contexts you and I are a part of.
The course is specifically designed for learners of English as a language while living in contexts where the users do not receive adequate practice. The course will take the participants through an immersive experience on how to listen and speak with intent and achieve the communication goal
Competencies participants will be able to master after completion of the course:
The participants after completion of the course should be able to-
- Differentiate among different listening needs
- Actively listen to take notes
- Make summaries of the context after listening
- Respond properly after listening any dialogue
- Differentiate among different speaking needs
- Consciously speak to summarize key points
- Speak to communicate attitude, belief, and perceptions
- Engage in different communicative structures
- Prepare better for standardized language tests such as- IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
Who can join the English Listening and Speaking Course?
- Students who are interested in consciously communicating with peers, teachers, and family.
- Professionals who have a demand for communicating effectively, deliver presentations, and engage in social interactions.
- Enthusiasts interested in learning and discovering listening and speaking avenues for the English Language.
What facilities are you getting from the course?
- 12 lessons on different topics on listening and speaking skill
- Attain English listening and speaking skills
- Test your skill mastery at the end of the course
- Discuss with other participants in the forum
- Avail certification after successful completion of the course
GoEdu Learner’s Manual
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self