English has become the medium of instruction in most institutions of higher education in Bangladesh. Its worldwide acceptance is also known to all. Be it about education, business, or traveling, English is widely used all over the world. But many university students do not feel comfortable while communicating in English. Even after learning the language for quite a long time, students feel shy to speak in it. This problem elevates when a student from Bangla medium joins a university where the medium of instruction is English. Sometimes the problem is so big that the students do not even feel like talking to a teacher. English for University Students is a course to help the learners both in speaking and writing skills. It will support the university students to use the English language confidently and they can complete this online course anytime from anywhere.
Who is eligible for this course?
- All the university students who want to improve their English communicative skills.
- Students wanting to improve their academic writing
- Students who desire to learn the correct way to write an email, CV, cover letter, etc. in English.
- Anyone who wants to improve their English speaking and writing skill
Facilities learners will get from this course:
- 9 Units with 27 lessons in less than 2 hours
- Self-assessment after completing the course
- Opportunity to participate in Forum Discussion
- Certificates from HRDI and Skill.jobs
GoEdu Learner’s Manual
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1333
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
good for learning englishshort course for English but very suitable for learning
Syeda Ishrat Asbab
Suitable course for a good startI think anyone having difficulty speaking or using English can start this course comfortably and by the end of it have tons of clarity on the proper use of English. This was also a very friendly course and I thank you, Ma'am, for making it completely free despite giving us a very detailed guidelines and lecture. It was very helpful.
Thank you so much for this opportunity.
I’m highly interested.
Please give me a opportunity